YSR Cheyutha Scheme, 2021 was launched by Mr. Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the CM of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is intended for women from the minority section in the state. Through this scheme, these women will be given an amount of Rs. 75,000 from the Andhra Pradesh Government. This scheme is state government-based and is valid only for the residents of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha – Scheme Benefits:
The government of Andhra Pradesh is willing to help minority women through this scheme. The scheme benefits as announced by the government are given below:
- Women will be given a sum of Rs. 75,000 in 4 installments for 4 years.
- Every year, Rs. 18,750 will be given by the government.
- No application fee would be charged for this scheme.
The main motto of this scheme is to help women from minorities like SC, ST, and BC, and aged between 45 and 60 years. The government of Andhra Pradesh has released the eligibility and registration process for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which are discussed below.
YSR Cheyutha – Eligibility:
To apply for this scheme, the women must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh and need to satisfy the following criteria.
- The applicant’s age must be 45 to 60 years.
- The applicant’s family shouldn’t have any person working in a government job.
- Those applying for the scheme should not have more than 3 acres of land.
- Only women belonging to SC/ST/BC communities can apply for this scheme.
- If the applicant owns a four-wheeler, she is not eligible for the scheme.
- A woman applying for the scheme should have an annual income of only Rs. 12,000.
Every woman satisfying the above requirements can apply for the YSR Cheyutha scheme. For this, every applicant has to submit the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Age and Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
Along with these, the applicant is also required to give her mobile number and passport-size photographs.
YSR Cheyutha – Registration:
- To apply online, the applicant has to go to the scheme’s official website.
- From the homepage, select the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- The application form opens on the next page. Fill in all the necessary details correctly.
- Now, upload all the required documents and submit your application.
The applicant can check the application status through these steps.
- Go to the same online portal and click on ‘Search Now’ on the homepage.
- You can find the district-wise list for the scheme. Select your district and type your name in the search box.
- You can see all the relevant scheme details against your name.
Once your application is successfully processed, you can find your name in the beneficiary list. The process is given below.
- Open the official portal and go to the ‘Dashboard’ section.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary List’ and select your district, secretariat, and Mandal.
- On clicking the ‘Submit’ button, you can check your name on the list.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the age limit for YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
The applicant should be of 45 to 60 years age for the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
Who are eligible for the scheme?
Only women from SC/ST/BC who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the scheme.
Is there any fee to be paid for the scheme’s application?
No, there is no application fee for the scheme. It is free of cost.
What are the scheme benefits of the YSR Cheyutha?
Under this scheme, women from minorities are eligible to receive an amount of Rs. 75,000 in 4 installments for 4 years.
Can other state residents apply for this scheme?
Women who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible for this scheme.
Who is the authority looking after this scheme?
It is a state government scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh.