Build something which is still needed for the general public and you can grow by fulfilling someone’s needs
1. Tell us more about your company and your journey
I have started my journey to start a well settled organisation who can stand with their employees and I have built a platform where all the unemployed youths and women of our nations can be empowered.
To find such a business I have tried different business ideas which have not succeeded in the past. Then I came up with a business model where we understand the financial needs of the society and how to create employment through fulfilling the needs of the society.
2. How did you come up with this idea and go about executing it?
I visited a CA once for the GST registration of my company. I found a small business man who doesn’t have Rs.1500 to register himself in GST as he can’t afford it. I then found 63 million small businessmen who deal in daily goods but can’t afford CA’s because it’s too costly for them.
My mind is clear at the same time to get a business for those who are Unemployed youth and to give this society a cost friendly financial center (JAN GST KENDRA) powered by Aarshree Enterprise with it’s Head office at DLF Gurgaon.
3. What do you think are the most important qualities of a successful entrepreneur?
- Resolute motivation and passion. The first and foremost quality of a successful entrepreneur is passion.
- Self-discipline. This is one of the most essential characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
- Risk-taking ability
- Creative thinking
4. What are some of the most important factors for running a successful business?
A Plan. Having a plan is the first necessity for success.
- Understanding that success or failure is not permanent
- Shared belief and team spirit
- Clear vision of what success is
- Maximise resources available
- Clear understanding of time, money and resources
5. What are your tips for first time and aspiring entrepreneurs?
My tip for 1st time Aspiring Entrepreneurs is to find local resources and understand the necessity of the market. So, that you build something which is still needed for the general public and you can grow by fulfilling someone’s needs.
6. How can one overcome a hurdle of lack of funds when starting up?
Identify what needs the most attention. Write down your three biggest money challenges so you know what you’re up against.
- Try to stay positive
- Be realistic
- Make the most of your income
- Small steps are key
- Keep yourself honest