With the evolution of digitalization, online markets continue to expand and reach commoners. Providing the flexibility of not going to the market, Meesho is one online market letting people sell and supply online goods. It has separate panels for suppliers and buyers and provides different facilities for people to use the platform. A ray of hope for domestic women, this online website fetches money for buying and selling goods on Meesho. Logging into the Meesho Supplier Panel and Seller Panel website is one basic yet crucial step for selling goods on Meesho.
Meesho Panel Login
Users can sell any domestic products through Meesho. Nowadays, it is common to find online sellers on social networking websites like Facebook. Known as a kind of reselling, this is one way of earning without having to leave the home. Meesho has become a safe way of selling online goods across the country without potential risks.
Meesho Supplier and Seller Panels
Users can find two ways of selling their goods on Meesho. Supplier and Seller panels have been in use ever since their launch. Through supplier panels, users can connect to different suppliers, purchase goods from them at lower prices, and sell them on other platforms like Facebook. Supplier panels are followed by commissions from the suppliers as and when some person buys a commodity. In the seller panel, the users resell the goods purchased from the suppliers. From deciding the price range to choosing the delivery availability, the seller panel lets people make the choices. A user can choose to buy the products from a supplier on Meesho and sell them elsewhere or become a supplier themselves on Meesho.
Meesho Supplier Panel Registration
One has to be registered with the Meesho supplier panel to use the services. The process is easy and can be completed soon, the steps of which are as below.
- Users are required to download and install the Meesho Supplier application for this. Also, the supplier option should be chosen here.
- Every user has to give in their name and the email address of their choice.
- Meesho sends a verification email to the ID given by the user. Everyone has to complete the verification process before proceeding further.
- Now, the users have to enter the different products being supplied by them. This should also include a brief description of the products.
- After this, the users have to verify the mobile numbers entered on the website. Meesho sends a one-time password (OTP) to the given number. This has to be entered in the necessary location for verification.
The registration would now be complete, and any seller on Meesho can see and purchase the supplied goods. Supplier notification is issued by Meesho on the official website. Users are expected to be aware of that before starting to supply the products.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login
After successful verification, the users can now log in to the Meesho Supplier Panel using the unique ID and password. This is available only after registering with Meesho. Login is possible from the official website and mobile application. Users can choose the convenient way and follow these steps.
- Users have to first open the Meesho website or mobile application.
- In both cases, the login page appears before the users first.
- Click on the ‘new account’ option, enter the name and email ID in the dialogue boxes.
- Enter a unique and secure password and complete the process.
Users can enter these credentials on the login page as and when required. In case of forgetting the existing password, one can reset the supplier account password in the following way.
- Anyone forgetting the password has to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option on the login page.
- In the prompt, users have to enter the registered email ID and a new password as per choice.
- After this, one has to check their emails and complete the process by confirming the email received from Meesho.
As mentioned above, any seller will require a bank account and GSTIN to be able to sell on Meesho. Once the registration is complete, sellers will gain the access to the Supplier Panel of Meesho. The sellers can now do the following using the panel:
- Manage inventory
- Process the orders
- Check the payments’ status
How to use the Meesho Supplier Panel?
The registration and login process for the Meesho Supplier Panel are listed above. One can perform the tasks through the product listing on the panel. To list the products, one has to log in to the Meesho Supplier Panel and follow the steps mentioned below.
One has to first create a catalog so that it can be uploaded on the Supplier panel. A catalog, by definition, is the combination of all the designs of a particular product. For example, if a seller has different colors of the same outfit or the same outfit in different designs, they can be combined as a catalog and uploaded on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
Generally, two or more designs relevant to a product are combined to create a catalog. Experts suggest that creating a catalog with at least 3-4 designs improves the selling chances of a product. Moreover, uploading a minimum of 5-7 catalogs in the initial days is also recommended. Several online platforms provide free catalog creation templates. Sellers can use these and design their product catalogs accordingly. One can also link their Facebook business page with Meesho instead of creating separate catalogs.
Uploading the Catalogs:
As the seller creates a catalog, it can be uploaded on Meesho for the customers. Meesho allows the upload of a single catalog and in bulk too. The steps for uploading a catalog on Meesho are as follows:
- Open the Meesho application and head to the Settings option.
- Select the Business Settings and choose the Catalog option from the menu displayed on the Meesho app.
- Users can find a + icon on the page. Click on it and upload the catalogs.
- Add the product description and price on the Meesho app along with the catalogs.
After this, the catalogs become live and are visible to millions of customers on the Meesho platform.
Order Delivery and Payment:
As soon as the catalogs become live, customers can place the orders and make the payments. It is best to add the catalogs frequently and follow the techniques like Next-day Dispatch, proper pricing, etc., to improve the number of orders. The sellers are expected to perform the following tasks after they receive an order.
- Accepting the order
- Downloading the manifest and label
- Packing the product and pasting the label
- Handing the product over to Meesho’s logistics partner
Once a customer places the order, the payments made by them would be credited into the sellers’ bank accounts on the 15th day of placing the order. This applies to the Cash-on-Delivery orders too. Meesho displays all the previous and upcoming transactions on the Supplier Panel. Sellers can verify these details and track them by logging into the Meesho Supplier Panel.
Meesho Seller Panel Registration
Any user can buy goods directly from a supplier at low prices and resell them for profits. Users can also do the reselling on a commission basis, wherein the suppliers give a commission whenever a customer purchases their goods through the user (seller). Follow these steps for registering with Meesho Seller Panel.
- Download the Meesho application on mobile, or use the official website for the same.
- In both versions, users can find the ‘Registration’ option for the seller panel.
- Users are supposed to click on it and provide all the information asked in the page prompt. The sought information can be the details of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, mobile number, bank account, and father’s name, amongst others.
- After entering all the details and clicking on ‘Submit,’ every user would receive a one-time password on the registered mobile number.
The registration is complete after entering the OTP. The users can now create a username and password to contact the suppliers on Meesho.
Meesho Seller Panel Login
Any user can log in to the seller panel through the login page and entering the user ID and password created. In case of misplacing either of these, one can retrieve the credentials in the following way.
- If a user doesn’t remember the user ID, the seller login is possible by entering the registered mobile number in the place of the user ID and the password.
- In case of forgetting the password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option present on the login page.
- Enter the registered email ID and submit the same.
- Now, verify the email ID through an email sent by Meesho.
- The users can reset the password by entering a new password and log in back to the Meesho supplier panel.
Supplying and selling on Meesho has increased over the past few months, especially from domestic women. Meesho is now considered an effective way of making money by selling and reselling different goods among people all over the country.