This article has all the latest and important details you should know about the Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 – 22 Application Form. The Aikyashree Scholarship program has been released by the West Bengal State Government. The Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 form is an invitation that has been given by the concerned department.
Several applicants have been eagerly waiting for this great scholarship program. Applicants can now effortlessly fill this beneficial scholarship program’s form using the online mode. The Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 form is easily available online. All prospective applicants can enjoy the benefits of this rewarding scholarship program. The Government of West Bengal will give the students of the Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 several advantages once they join the program.
Aikyashree Scholarship Program 2021-22
West Bengal’s Minorities Development and Finance Corporation is the mainstream organization concerned with the Aikyashree Scholarship program. The Aikyashree Scholarship program is fully government-operated. The Government-led program has been specifically designed to provide necessary financial support to students.
The Aikyashree Scholarship program plans to cover the educational expenses of both schools as well as college students. The program plans to extend support to those pioneer students who honestly deserve financial support.
Apart from the Aikyashree Scholarship program, the Government of West Bengal also runs some other eminent scholarship programs. In other words, the Aikyashree Scholarship program is not the only scholarship program in the West Bengal state, it is accompanied by several other Government-run programs.
Most of the Aikyashree Scholarship applicants are students who are somehow unable to complete their higher education. One of the major reasons to leave education is due to the unsuitable financial crisis of the applicant’s family. Some student’s families are unable to afford their day-to-day expenses. So, students can’t expect them to pay for education when they can’t even cover the expenses. But now, such students can apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship program 2021-22. From high school education expenses to Ph.D. education expenses, the Aikyashree Scholarship program can cover all these expenses.
Presently, the Aikyashree Scholarship scheme has mainly covered minority students only. These include Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Jains, Parsis, and Buddhist students. The ingenious scholarship program applies only to the citizens of the West Bengal state of India.
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form
Students of no other Indian state can apply for this West Bengal-based scholarship program, Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22. You will find all the relevant details and information about the profound scholarship, the eligibility criteria of the scholarship, and other necessary information.
Minority students can take note of all these relevant details for future reference. They make use of this program’s great advantages sometimes. The main and ulterior objective of this meticulous program is to improve the level of minority students in the West Bengal state.
Online Application for Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22
All students who belong to the minority section or poor families can apply for Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22. Such students can freely avail the benefits of this genuine scholarship by all means. The scholarship program is available for students from Class 1 to Ph.D.
Before you finalize your decision to apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22, it is okay to have doubts. We hope we will be able to clear your biggest as well as smallest doubts about this phenomenal Government-run scholarship program.
Key features of the valuable Aikyashree Scholarship Program 2021-22 are as follows:
- The scholarship program has been specifically designed to target the development of Minority class students.
- The scholarship has been formulated by the government of West Bengal to provide financial assistance to needy students
- All students, whether Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Sikh, Parsis, or Jains can apply for this scholarship’s online registration
- The main objective of the Aikyashree Scholarship Program is to develop the Minority class students in the West Bengal state of India
- The scholarship program plans on improving the educational status of all the students
- The scholarship program is a medium of the West Bengal government to bring a worthwhile educational change in their state
- The scholarship aims to develop new and constructive learning methods for students
- The scholarship program will train students with Self Defence as well
- Proper training will be provided to the students to crack various eminent entrance exams under this program
- The program is the West Bengal government’s tool to improve the literacy rate in their state
|Registration||Aikyashree Scholarship Registration New 2021|
|Department||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation|
|Under||West Bengal State Government|
Aikyashree Scholarship Form 2021-22
The Aikyashree Scholarship form mainly consists of five scholarship divisions:
- West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship: Students from Class 1 to Class 10 can avail of this scholarship. Scholarship amount between 1100INR to 11,000INR is given as per the chosen subjects of the scholarship student.
- West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship: Students from Class 11 to Ph.D. can avail of this scholarship. Any applicant pursuing a degree can also apply for this scholarship. Scholarship funds up to 16,500INR will be given to the student as per the chosen subjects.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship: Only female students can avail themselves of the benefits of this particular scholarship scheme.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal: Hindu students can also avail themselves of the benefits of the Hindi Scholarship Scheme offered by the West Bengal Government.
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Come Means Scholarship: Students from Class 11 to Post Graduation level can avail of the benefits of this scholarship. Scholarship funds between 12000INR to 60,000INR can be offered to the student based on his or her chosen subjects
West Bengal Scholarship for Minorities
Here are the eligibility criteria for the West Bengal scholarship for Minorites:
- The applicant should be a student studying in a recognized educational institution
- The student should belong to West Bengal state only
- Students from Class 1 to Ph.D. level can apply
- Applicant should have at least 50% marks in the previous class to apply
- The family income of the applicants should not be more than 2,00,000INR to avail of the benefits
- Students from ST/SC/OBC can apply
- Kanga Meghan Barriti Yojana has been started by the WB government for female students till Class 12
- Hindu students can avail scholarships through Hindi Scholarship program
Learn more about the Aikyashree Scholarship here:
Aikyashree Scholarship Helpline Number (Toll-Free): 1800- 120- 2130
Official Website: https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/